See what steps we’re taking to respond to COVID-19.
On behalf of everyone at MH SERVICE & SUPPLY, LLC, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. It’s critical we do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. In order to support the guidelines and best practices communicated out from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’ve made the following changes at our location in Mount Vernon, Washington.
We are open for business across all our operations with the following changes listed below.
Updated branch customer service hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:00 to 4:30 by phone 360-419-9909.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00 to 4:30 by phone 360-419-9909.
Manufacturing & Shipping: Monday – Friday 7:00 to 5:00 by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
In our continued support of keeping our employees, customers and the community safe, we are requiring customers to place orders by phone at (360) 419-9909.
When calling and placing your order via phone, please confirm the following:
- Place your order by phone.
- If picking up order please call for an appointment and stay in your vehicle.
- Alert the yard person when picking up your product and give them your order number.
- For those working with a sales representative, please process orders through your representative.
- Shipments and deliveries are still being made and a great way to receive products.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of paramount importance. To that end:
- If you are sick or exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms, including cough, fever or difficulty breathing; we ask that you please stay home.
- We have increased measures at our branches to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to include increased cleaning/disinfectant routines and ensuring employees are following increased personal hygiene procedures.
Helpful links and documents:
- Construction Industry Safety Coalition Recommendations: COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for Construction
- State of Washington Construction Guidance Memo
As always, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.